Mission: To identify, recruit and educate Americans who share the principles and values of our Founding Fathers; to study, uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and the principles of freedom enshrined therein; to take effective, peaceful action to hold our elected officials accountable for the oaths they have sworn; and to promote the cause of liberty for our local area, Ohio and the Nation.
- For Email Marketing you can trust
- Greene County not to endorse until after filing deadline
- IRS targeting of Tea Party groups, admits wrong doing issues apology
- Rep. Meadows’ Statement on Oversight, Judiciary Committee Investigation of Obama DOJ
- OHIO TEA PARTY LEADER ZAWISTOWSKI CONSIDERING CONGRESSIONAL RUN IN OHIO 16TH
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing